Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Journal Summary Jurnal Pasar Modal dan Bisnis (JPMB) is an online business journal sponsored and officially managed by The Indonesia Capital Market Institute (TICMI), a subsidiary of self-regulatory organization (SRO) in Indonesia. The SRO member, Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), Indonesian Clearing and Guarantee Corporation (KPEI), The Indonesia Central Securities Depository (KSEI), are official institutions who regulate, supervise and support end-to-end capital market industry in Indonesia. TICMI has the prominent roles in capital market industry by providing access to capital market literacy and education.
Publisher : The Indonesia Capital Market Institute (TICMI)
Frequency : 2 issues per year (August & February)
ISSN (online): 2715-5595
DOI : https://doi.org/10.37194/
Accredited : Process
Indexed by : Google Scholar, GARUDA, Indonesia OneSearch, Research Gate, etc
OAI Address: LINK OAI
Aims and ScopeThe manuscript was written for Jurnal Pasar Modal dan Bisnis (JPMB) should be an original research paper either theoretically or empirically which sufficiently contributes novelty to capital market literature. The journal is designed to provide a platform for researchers, academicians, and practitioners who are interested in new knowledge and discussing ideas, issues, and challenges in the field of capital markets. JPMB is published by The Indonesia Capital Market Institute (TICMI).
It covers the following topics:
- Capital Markets and Financial Institutions
- Financial Instruments and Financial Innovation
- Investment and Financial Decision Making
- Valuation of Financial Assets
- Financial and Non-Financial Information
- Corporate Reporting & Investment Decision
- Capital Market Governance & Sustainability
- Investor Protection
- Capital Markets Literacy and Inclusion
- Financial Standards and Regulations
- Crime in Capital Markets
- Risk Management in Capital Markets
- Financial Engineering & Derivatives
- Islamic Capital Markets
- Emerging Markets Studies
- International Capital Markets
- International/Regional Financial Center
- Capital Markets Technology & Cybersecurity
and related topics
All methodologies, such as analytical, empirical, behavioral, surveys, and case studies are welcome.
Jurnal Pasar Modal dan Bisnis (JPMB) is published by The Indonesia Capital Market Institute, 2 times a year (August & February)
Peer Review Process
Manuscripts will undergo a very stringent blind peer-review process, where both the identities of authors and reviewers remain undisclosed in order to guarantee the highest quality of the journal. All manuscripts (except for Editorials, Commentaries, and Book Reviews) will be sent out for review and at least two review reports per manuscript will be collected. After being reviewed, there will be four kinds of editor decision based on the reviewers’ recommendation:
- Accept Submission: The submission will be accepted without revisions.
- Revisions Required: The submission will be accepted after minor changes have been made.
- Resubmit for Review: The submission needs to be re-worked, but with significant changes, it may be accepted. It will require a second round of review, however.
- Decline Submission: The submission will not be published in the journal.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. The open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative.