Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Focus and Scope
Aims and ScopeThe manuscript was written for Jurnal Pasar Modal dan Bisnis (JPMB) should be an original research paper either theoretically or empirically which sufficiently contributes novelty to capital market literature. The journal is designed to provide a platform for researchers, academicians and practitioners who are interested in new knowledge and discussing ideas, issues and challenges in the field of capital markets. JPMB is published by The Indonesia Capital Market Institute (TICMI).
It covers the following topics:
- Capital Markets and Financial Institutions
- Financial Instruments and Financial Innovation
- Investment and Financial Decision Making
- Valuation of Financial Assets
- Financial and Non-Financial Information
- Corporate Reporting & Investment Decision
- Capital Market Governance & Sustainability
- Investor Protection
- Capital Markets Literacy and Inclusion
- Financial Standards and Regulations
- Crime in Capital Markets
- Risk Management in Capital Markets
- Financial Engineering & Derivatives
- Islamic Capital Markets
- Emerging Markets Studies
- International Capital Markets
- International/Regional Financial Center
- Capital Markets Technology & Cybersecurity
and related topics
JPMB addresses the advancement of contemporary research in the field of financial markets. It is an internationally competitive, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to serve as the primary outlet for theoretical and empirical research in all areas of regional and international markets.
In addition to theoretical and explorative manuscripts, empirical and experimental papers and case studies are particularly encouraged. In addition, the list includes reviews, surveys, reports, notes, practice comments, book reviews, commentaries, news, etc.